We’re aware of the unique challenges educators and parents are facing due to COVID-19, and we will continue to provide a platform that encourages the love of reading, builds digital citizenship skills, and allows kids to connect with their friends in a safe, learning-focused environment.
We are proud to offer the following features to support reading in and out of the classroom:
- Reading logs. Students can log their reading on Biblionasium and keep track of how many books they have read along with the time spent reading them.
- Recommendations & reviews. Students can see real reviews from other students and get recommendations for great books to read from their peers.
- Classroom library. Teachers can add their classroom library on Biblionasium so students can easily see at a glance which books are available for them.
- Challenges. Biblionasium is a great way to run and track student reading challenges.
- Wish Lists. Parents can log on and see which books their child has added to their wish list. They can also see what their child is reading and help keep them on track.
- Sitewide Contests that encourage students to read
- Detailed REPORTS, on your students’ preferences and reading habits.
Email us at Contact@Biblionasium for a quote for your school.
We look forward to partnering with you!