How can our school use the linked version of Destiny & Biblionasium?
You need a subscription along with the latest version of Destiny Discover to get the linked version of the platforms. Please contact your Follett Sales Rep or email us to see how your school can sign up.
Is there a price for the integrated version of Destiny & Biblionasium?
There is a nominal fee for the integrated version of Destiny with Biblionasium. Your school might also be eligible for further multi-site discounted rates. Please email us for information.
How do I force a sync from Follett Destiny Discover?
If any of your account data is incorrect, or if you need to add new accounts, you may need to force a sync to Biblionasium without waiting for automatic sync to run.
First, visit your Destiny Back Office and add the new accounts and/or address any errors present. Then log back into Biblionasium and go to your . Click the checkbox next to “Schedule the next sync to run immediately.”
Don’t forget to scroll down and click to save the change.
Then go back into Destiny, go to Back Office > Site Configuration > Site Info and click .
How do I move students to new groups at the beginning of the school year?
Can Biblionasium support help me with sync & setup issues?
We recommend contacting Follett Destiny technical support for assistance with the following issues:
- Initial sync & setup questions
- Logging in through Destiny
- Help running a sync
- Patron/access levels
You can also call one of Destiny’s dedicated support lines:
USA:+ Option 2
International:+ Option 2
Destiny will reach out to us if your problem is Biblionasium specific.
Sync Criteria for Destiny & Biblionasium
If you would like to try troubleshooting sync errors on your own, make sure these criteria are met before syncing accounts and homerooms between Destiny and Biblionasium:
- “Use Biblionasium” is checked in Admin > Site Configuration > Site Info
- You as the librarian are set as the supervisor
- Each homeroom has one teacher–besides the librarian–assigned as the homeroom supervisor in Admin > “Manage Homerooms”
- The homeroom supervisor has an email address assigned under Admin > Manage Patrons > Edit Patron
- Each homeroom supervisor is assigned to their own homeroom under Admin > Manage Patrons > “Edit Patron” (Homeroom dropdown at the bottom of the page)
- Each homeroom you want to sync has at least one student in it
- Your students have usernames and passwords
- Your students are assigned to the correct homeroom under Admin > Manage Patrons > “Edit Patron” (Homeroom dropdown at the bottom of the page)
After you have checked your settings, please use the instructions at the top of this page to force a sync from Destiny Discover to Biblionasium. If the issue persists, please contact Destiny Support.
NOTE: These instructions are for non-Destiny integrated educators. Destiny educators should speak to their Destiny administrator to access login info for Biblionasium.