Performing the initial sync and set up correctly is key to getting the most out of your Biblionasium Destiny Integration. Before initiating Biblionasium setup procedure in Destiny, please ensure that you have Destiny administrator rights. If you do not have administrator rights, please contact your district administrator or the previous administrator. Neither Biblionasium nor Destiny support have the ability to give you those credentials.Continue reading
If a teacher is mistakenly assigned “student” access level in the Destiny back end, they may appear as a student when synced over to Biblionasium. Here is how to resolve that conflict.
How do I force a sync from Follett Destiny Discover?
If any of your account data is incorrect, or if you need to add new accounts, you may need to force a sync to Biblionasium without waiting for automatic sync to run.
First, visit your Destiny Back Office and add the new accounts and/or address any errors present. Then log back into Biblionasium and go to your . Click the checkbox next to “Schedule the next sync to run immediately.”
Don’t forget to scroll down and click to save the change.
Then go back into Destiny, go to Back Office > Site Configuration > Site Info and click .
How do I move students to new groups at the beginning of the school year?
Can Biblionasium support help me with sync & setup issues?
We recommend contacting Follett Destiny technical support for assistance with the following issues:
- Initial sync & setup questions
- Logging in through Destiny
- Help running a sync
- Patron/access levels
You can also call one of Destiny’s dedicated support lines:
USA:+ Option 2
International:+ Option 2
Destiny will reach out to us if your problem is Biblionasium specific.
Sync Criteria for Destiny & Biblionasium
If you would like to try troubleshooting sync errors on your own, make sure these criteria are met before syncing accounts and homerooms between Destiny and Biblionasium:
- “Use Biblionasium” is checked in Admin > Site Configuration > Site Info
- You as the librarian are set as the supervisor
- Each homeroom has one teacher–besides the librarian–assigned as the homeroom supervisor in Admin > “Manage Homerooms”
- The homeroom supervisor has an email address assigned under Admin > Manage Patrons > Edit Patron
- Each homeroom supervisor is assigned to their own homeroom under Admin > Manage Patrons > “Edit Patron” (Homeroom dropdown at the bottom of the page)
- Each homeroom you want to sync has at least one student in it
- Your students have usernames and passwords
- Your students are assigned to the correct homeroom under Admin > Manage Patrons > “Edit Patron” (Homeroom dropdown at the bottom of the page)
After you have checked your settings, please use the instructions at the top of this page to force a sync from Destiny Discover to Biblionasium. If the issue persists, please contact Destiny Support.