Click here to download a PDF version of this article.
If your child already has an account, they will have a registration code. You will most likely receive this code in a letter or email from your child’s teacher or librarian. Please take note of this code.
1. If you cannot locate your child’s registration code, log in using your child’s Student Account. You can find the code by going to their Settings.
2. Take note of the code, then log in to your Parent Account. Go to Settings and then Add a child.
3. Enter your child’s registration code in the pop-up window. Your child’s account will automatically be linked to yours and you can view their activity and account information.
If your child is not part of a group or school on Biblionasium and you want to create an account for your child, please refer to this section.
1. You can create an account for your child by going to Settings in your Parent Account and selecting Add a child.
2. Click I want to create an account for my child.
3. Fill in your child’s information. Remember the username and password you assign, as this will be what they use to log in.
4. You can always add more information to your child’s profile by going to Settings and then Your Child’s Name.
Still have questions? Email us.