CONTEST CLOSED – Winners announced
Are you looking for a way to challenge your child to read this summer?
Our Star Reader Challenge will engage your child in reading and writing AND enter them to win a fantastic back-to-school prize!
Biblionasium is giving away THREE backpacks full of school supplies to three lucky student reviewers. We’re also giving one 13+ student reviewer a $100 Amazon gift card. Enter now for your child’s chance to win!
- Giveaway is open June 1-July 31, 2019
- To enter, fill out the form below that corresponds with your child’s age
- Each review your child submits is an entry
- Winners will be selected by our panel of three judges
- Must be a registered Biblionasium user to enter
Don’t have an account with us? Sign up here.
- 1 grand prize winner from each age group will receive a backpack with school supplies ($100 Amazon gift card for ages 13 & up)
- 2 runner-ups from each age group will receive a $25 Amazon gift card
HOW TO ENTER
Please select the form that corresponds with your child’s age. After you provide the basic information, please have your child write the review. We are looking for thorough, thoughtful reviews that reflect an interest in the subject material. Reviews of non-fiction books, novels of all genres, graphic novels, and early reader books will be accepted.
- Contest closes at 11:59 PM EST on July 31, 2019.
- Winners will be announced on August 5, 2019.
- Parents may opt to allow Biblionasium to share their child’s review(s) with our community. Review sharing is completely optional and not required to enter.
- Star rating will not affect eligibility.
- Review sharing will not affect contest eligibility.
- If given permission to share a child’s review, only the child’s first name and last initial will be shared on social media. No other identifying information (such as username, parent name or email address) will be given.
- No purchase necessary.
- Biblionasium will ship giveaway prizes to US addresses only.
- This giveaway is in compliance with all COPPA and relevant privacy laws.