Our mission during these challenging times is to encourage and support the educators and parents sustaining learning during COVID-19.
We will continuously update this list with free resources for parents and educators to support continued learning. We will get through this together.
Update: Since writing this blog post, we have created our own collection of digital citizenship resources, complete with a fun and informative video, a slideshow for teachers to share with their classes, a printable pledge and activities that use writing book recommendations and reviews as real-world applications of digital citizenship. We encourage you to take a look and feel free to share these resources with your students and collegues!
Audible’s Stories Collection, hundreds of titles free to stream no log-ins, credit card or passwords needed
- Unite for Literacy, a free library of 400+ digital picture books for ages 3-8
- Scholastic Learn-at-Home, daily courses for students from Pre-K to 9th grade
- National Geographic’s NatGeo@Home, curated collections of learning activities, lesson plans, articles, videos, activities, quizzes and more
- PBS LearningMedia, standards-aligned videos, interactives, lesson plans, printables and additional video content to support their existing broadcast schedule
- Khan Academy, daily schedules with exercises, quizzes, tests, instructional videos and more to keep students learning
- Random House, crafts, printables, discussion guides, activity ideas and more to foster learning in K-12 students
- BrainPOP, animated educational site for K-8 students with movies and accompanying lesson plans, quizzes, games, and activities free for the rest of the school year
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, activities, lessons, downloadables, and videos for K–12 students, self-directed 360-degree virtual field trips and additional free access to digital platforms and services such as reading tutor access powered by AI, digital writing programs, a virtual math coach and more for schools and districts
- Google Arts & Culture Museum Tours, virtual tours and online collections from over 2,500 world-class museums and galleries
- Storyline Online, a free literacy program where actors read to children
- Mondays with Michelle Obama, Children’s Books readings will be streamed on PBS Kids
- Sterling Publishing, storytimes every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 am EST
- Save With Stories, multiple storytimes shared daily on Instagram
- Simon and Schuster, Live read-alouds Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 2 pm EST
We’d love to hear your feedback. Please email us at Contact@Biblionasium.com with any questions or comments. We look forward to hearing from you soon!