Let’s keep kids enthusiastic about learning and reading more than halfway through the term with a burst of creativity.
We’re also here to help parents and educators with fun learning activities as the days get busy and holidays draw near.
Here’s how to re-energize reading this November:
- Kids choose a book to read and an activity to do alongside it! They can use Shannon Miller’s interactive choice board, our activity checklist toolkit, their Biblio Challenge bookshelf, or choose a book of their own!
- OR your class chooses a book to read and activity to do TOGETHER.
- Kids write a review for each book & activity they do alone or as a group.
- Educators keep track of book reviews. Choose how many kids have to do to win a BIBLIO BADGE! Choose how many class activities or badges students collectively earn to win a COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE. Use our templates for these.
- Have fun with this! Celebrate your kids’ and group achievements with a prize of your choosing – like a ‘dress up as your fave book character day’!
Connect with the wider Biblio community – TAG @Biblionasium and #Biblionasium on twitter and instagram of pictures of your books and activities AND either
- tell us about your activity
- your fave thing about Biblio!
- A snippet of a kids’ review!
By doing this you enter a chance to be featured on our blog!!