Note: at the time of making this video, 6 columns were required to bulk upload students, including a Lexile Level field. This field no longer exists. To bulk upload students, please include the following 5 columns: Last Name or Initial, First Name, Username, Password, and Parent Email.
Click here to download a PDF version of this article.
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions are for non-Destiny integrated schools ONLY.
Destiny integrated schools should refer to Destiny Group Management.
1. When you log in for the first time, you’ll have the option to set up your group first before continuing. This is recommended.
2. If you choose to enter the site without creating a group, you may add a group later by going to on the side panel.
3. You will be taken to a screen that will allow you to fill in your group’s information. Classroom name and grade are required.
4. To add students to your group, go to Group Roster. You can add students individually or you can bulk upload them via a spreadsheet. To bulk upload, your spreadsheet must include five columns (see below), but only Last Initial/Name, First Name, and Username are required fields. Passwords will generate automatically if not provided.
Once you have your group set up, you can also have students join the group directly.
1. Give your students the group code that appears at the top of the Group Home Page.
2. Your students can add this code to their Student Accounts by logging in to their own accounts and going to their Settings > Group Code. See For Students: How to Connect or Move to a Group for more information.
3. As soon as the code has been added to their profiles, the students will appear in your Group Roster and you can begin monitoring their activity.
Still have questions? Email us.