Note: at the time of making this video, 6 columns were required to bulk upload students, including a reading level field. This field no longer exists. To bulk upload students, please include the following 5 columns: Last Name or Initial, First Name, Username, Password, and Parent Email.
PLEASE NOTE: The free version of Biblionasium is only available at the classroom level with a limit of one group managed by one educator and up to 60 students.
For an official quote and information about purchasing a subscription, please email us at Contact@Biblionasium.com
When you log in for the first time, you’ll have the option to set up your group first before continuing. This is recommended.
2. If you choose to enter the site without creating a group, you may add a group later by going to on the side panel.
3. You will be taken to a screen that will allow you to fill in your group’s information. Classroom name and grade are required.
4. To add students to your group, go to Group Roster. You can add students individually, or you can bulk upload them via a spreadsheet. To bulk upload, your spreadsheet must include five columns (see below), but only Last Initial/Name and First Name are required fields. Passwords and usernames will generate automatically if not provided.
Once you have your group set up, you can also have students join the group directly.
1. Give your students the group code that appears at the top of the Group Home Page.
2. Your students can add this code to their Student Accounts by logging in to their own accounts and going to their Settings > Group Code. See For Students: How to Connect or Move to a Group for more information.
3. As soon as the code has been added to their profiles, the students will appear in your Group Roster and you can begin monitoring their activity.
Still have questions? Email us.